We have an exclusive peek at Mourinho’s notes from the game on Saturday!! Go on, take a look, we found it fascinating!
1. Darn it, Pep's shirt looks better than mine again. Note: I should find out where he shops.
2. Five Minutes in, and Barca is yet to score a goal. That's why I call myself The Special One!
3. Get two more free kicks before half time, boys! Note: Cristiano is super at free kicks today.
4. What's the ref doing?! At this rate, I'll have nothing to talk about in the press conference!
5. Well, Barca might not dive as much, but that's just because they take free kicks like my Aunt Marge.
6. Okay, key finding: Barca playing level dips when they're being bored to death. Yawn.
7. I might have been mistaken when I told Perez that Valdano's face is a perfect cube. Thinking about it more, it might be a pentagon.
8. Messi's hair grows so fast that it's unnatural. No wonder Cadena Cope is paranoid.
9. It isn't half time yet? I could do with some biscuits.
10. This ball is biased towards Barca! It's not spending enough time with my players!
11. A red card, thank heavens! Now I finally have something to talk about!